Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. During the last seven days, Emercoin has traded 22.6% lower against the dollar. Emercoin has a total market capitalization of $240.26 million and approximately $1.55 million worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Emercoin coin can now be purchased for about $5.83 or 0.00049852 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin, Bittrex and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $161.93 or 0.01385640 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00005895 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00014024 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.48 or 0.00046935 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00006567 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00010774 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00015818 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hybrid of NameCoin and PPCoin. More focused on the production of coins by PoS than PoW. Mining has a bonus on the interval 1-512 difficulty for high initial issue of coins. Further difficulty will gradually increase, making PoS mining more promising. Emercoin offers a 6% annual POS reward with 30 day coin maturity. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Emercoin Coin Trading
Emercoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Livecoin, Tux Exchange, HitBTC, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, YoBit, Bittrex and xBTCe. It is not currently possible to purchase Emercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emercoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Emercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.