Ethereum Gold (CURRENCY:ETG) traded 40.7% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on January 28th. One Ethereum Gold coin can now be purchased for about $0.20 or 0.00001697 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Huobi, YoBit and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Ethereum Gold has traded 14.1% lower against the dollar. Ethereum Gold has a total market capitalization of $2.37 million and approximately $75,238.00 worth of Ethereum Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00011361 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005443 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $149.57 or 0.01287090 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00021444 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0666 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.82 or 0.00058718 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 22.5% against the dollar and now trades at $70.69 or 0.00608321 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008494 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.50 or 0.00116136 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002627 BTC.
Ethereum Gold Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EthereumGold is an Ethereum clone. It has a supply of 24,000,000 ETG tokens. “
Ethereum Gold Coin Trading
Ethereum Gold can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Gemini, Bitsane, bitFlyer, Bancor Network, QuadrigaCX, Coinnest, OKEx, CoolCoin, CoinFalcon, Coinsquare, Bibox, Zaif, TOPBTC, Ethfinex, Cryptopia, Kucoin, AEX, BigONE, OEX, BTC Markets, Mr. Exchange, EtherDelta, Koinex, Coinone, HitBTC, Bitso, CoinEgg, WEX, Gatehub, BitGrail, xBTCe, BX Thailand, Huobi, Gatecoin, Korbit, Independent Reserve, Quoine, Bithumb, Liqui, Bitstamp, The Rock Trading, GOPAX, Lbank, Bitcoin Indonesia, CoinExchange, Livecoin, Qryptos, Bittrex, BTCTurk, BtcTrade.im, ChaoEX, Bleutrade, OkCoin Intl., Exmo, CEX.IO, Kraken, ZB.COM, Bitfinex, Coinbene, RightBTC, EXX, Gate.io, Coinrail, Allcoin, DSX, Poloniex, BitBay, GDAX, Tidex, Bit-Z, Mercatox, Binance and COSS. It is not currently possible to purchase Ethereum Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Gold must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.