Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 28th. One Everex token can now be bought for $3.80 or 0.00033405 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Binance, HitBTC and Tidex. Over the last week, Everex has traded down 1.6% against the U.S. dollar. Everex has a total market cap of $62.68 million and $5.45 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00011861 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005381 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $152.15 or 0.01333820 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00021705 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000563 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.52 or 0.00057193 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $73.93 or 0.00648101 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008755 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.24 or 0.00116090 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002628 BTC.
Everex Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Everex is a blockchain-based capital transfer system that aims to enable and ease the financial inclusion of unbanked, or underbanked people around the world. Everex proposes the Cryptocash, a cryptocurrency, where each unit has its value pegged to, and a name based on, the fiat currency it represents. Users convert local fiat currencies to Cryptocash using a currency exchange and transfer the coins to their Everex wallet. Cryptocash balances are provably underwritten by actual balances held in accounts of licensed financial institutions. The Everex system provides its users access to financial services using Cryptocash, without the volatility issues of existing, non-stablecoin cryptocurrencies. “
Everex Token Trading
Everex can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Binance, EtherDelta, IDEX, HitBTC, Kucoin, Tidex, BX Thailand and Mercatox. It is not presently possible to buy Everex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everex must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Everex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.