Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. Expanse has a market cap of $38.09 million and approximately $1.86 million worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Expanse has traded down 9% against the dollar. One Expanse coin can currently be bought for $4.82 or 0.00042327 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, Bleutrade and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $11,490.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,208.34 or 0.10631100 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,691.81 or 0.14884700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $185.73 or 0.01634070 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $326.81 or 0.02875320 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $32.06 or 0.00282028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $188.10 or 0.01654930 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.21 or 0.00169006 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.11 or 0.00053759 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $461.58 or 0.04061060 BTC.
Expanse Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Expanse is a decentralized cryptographic information, application, and contract platform. It is among the first of such to be fairly distributed, democratically controlled, and community managed. Through the use of smart contracts and decentralized blockchain technology, it is run not by any one individual or group, but by the users of Expanse itself. The project is organized, managed, and operated through a decentralized organization leveraging direct influence over the platform and its future to those that matter most: our community. New features, integration, and core modifications of the expanse platform and organization can be nominated, voted on, and implemented according to the collective opinion. “
Buying and Selling Expanse
Expanse can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptopia, YoBit and Bleutrade. It is not currently possible to purchase Expanse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Expanse must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Expanse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.