FairCoin (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. During the last week, FairCoin has traded 8.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. FairCoin has a total market cap of $43.06 million and $17,189.00 worth of FairCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FairCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.81 or 0.00007112 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $795.47 or 0.06998600 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.10 or 0.00124058 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00027231 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.96 or 0.00140383 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $90.26 or 0.00794133 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.74 or 0.00085711 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00050285 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $157.14 or 0.01382530 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FairCoin is a decentralised virtual currency, distributed through a vast airdrop process during the 6th and 8th of March, 2014 . An approximate 49,750 addresses were logged for the giveaway, each able to claim 1000 FAIR per hour. Automated airdrop claiming methods had no effect, as each IP address could register once per hour, and 2 different captchas had to be solved. These security precautions were hidden till the day of distribution. FairCoin's vast distribution method allowed a good portion of the cryptocurrency community to claim a little bit of the 50,000,000 FairCoins, each. “
Buying and Selling FairCoin
FairCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy FairCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FairCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FairCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FairCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.