Feathercoin (CURRENCY:FTC) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. In the last week, Feathercoin has traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Feathercoin has a market cap of $55.44 million and approximately $466,763.00 worth of Feathercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Feathercoin coin can now be bought for about $0.29 or 0.00002579 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- GoByte (GBX) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.32 or 0.00232526 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.83 or 0.00139825 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00071027 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00052191 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 16.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00010404 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Feathercoin is based on Litecoin, which is safeguarded from the effects of Bitcoin ASIC mining until now. It has a block reward of 200 coins and will have a total of 336 million coins. The start block reward was 80 coins and halves every 840,000 blocks. The coin has 336 million as a hard cap and the block target is 1 minute – difficulty is damped at 25%. Feathercoin is a UK Oxford based initiative and as such has a following locally with some merchants accepting the currency. The website also has its own shop where you can post and sell goods for FTC – or Feathercoins. “
Feathercoin Coin Trading
Feathercoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, BX Thailand and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Feathercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Feathercoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Feathercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Feathercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Feathercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.