FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded 11.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 28th. One FirstBlood token can currently be bought for $1.02 or 0.00008948 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Gatecoin, OKEx and Liqui. FirstBlood has a total market capitalization of $87.45 million and approximately $16.27 million worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, FirstBlood has traded 13% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00012017 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005414 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $152.66 or 0.01345900 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00021858 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.52 or 0.00057474 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.03 or 0.00643882 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008710 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $13.24 or 0.00116741 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002654 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FirstBlood is a decentralized platform where gamers can be rewarded for their gaming skills. Built on Ethereum, the First Blood platform allows users to bet against each other on mainstream games and for the results to be verified and settled automatically via a smart-contract system, eliminating attack vectors, middlemen, and server down time. “
FirstBlood Token Trading
FirstBlood can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Gatecoin, Liqui, Bittrex, HitBTC, EtherDelta and BigONE. It is not presently possible to buy FirstBlood directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FirstBlood must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FirstBlood using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstBlood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.