FUNCoin (CURRENCY:FUNC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on January 28th. Over the last seven days, FUNCoin has traded 5% lower against the dollar. One FUNCoin token can currently be bought for about $0.25 or 0.00002191 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and OpenLedger DEX. FUNCoin has a total market cap of $1.49 million and approximately $853.00 worth of FUNCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $804.82 or 0.06929500 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00038075 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003335 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0508 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.29 or 0.00054125 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006382 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00031200 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00018929 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FunCoin is a Bitshares-based asset that is to be used in various gaming projects, their promotional activities as well as for further development. FUNC's circulation is 100.000.000 tokens. “
FUNCoin Token Trading
FUNCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy FUNCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FUNCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FUNCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FUNCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FUNCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.