FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded 1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. FunFair has a market cap of $452.77 million and $8.99 million worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FunFair token can now be bought for $0.10 or 0.00000873 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, HitBTC, Binance and EtherDelta. During the last seven days, FunFair has traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00011710 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005388 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $153.14 or 0.01305090 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021339 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.83 or 0.00058233 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.32 or 0.00624816 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008415 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.65 or 0.00116341 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002631 BTC.
FunFair Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FunFair is an Ethereum-based casino that allows users to bet in a trustless and decentralized model, featuing 3D games can be built in HTML5. FunFair offers cheap fees in terms of gas costs. The FUN coin is also an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all platform actions, including betting, lending, paying out players and compensating stakeholders. “
Buying and Selling FunFair
FunFair can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Bitfinex, Livecoin, Upbit, HitBTC, Bittrex, Gate.io, Binance, Radar Relay and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase FunFair directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FunFair must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FunFair using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FunFair Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FunFair and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.