GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. During the last seven days, GameCredits has traded up 4.4% against the dollar. GameCredits has a total market cap of $265.61 million and approximately $2.25 million worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GameCredits coin can now be purchased for approximately $4.13 or 0.00035318 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Livecoin, Coinrail and Bit-Z.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $194.21 or 0.01661890 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0921 or 0.00000788 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003662 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00005831 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.32 or 0.00054113 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005736 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002767 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.80 or 0.00041050 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002189 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameCredits is a game driven Cryptocurrency, created to facilitate in-game transactions and monetization. “
Buying and Selling GameCredits
GameCredits can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, BitBay, Bit-Z, HitBTC, YoBit, Poloniex, Cryptopia, CoinEgg, OpenLedger DEX, Bittrex, Allcoin and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase GameCredits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameCredits must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GameCredits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.