Gas (CURRENCY:GAS) traded 3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. In the last week, Gas has traded 3.6% higher against the dollar. Gas has a total market cap of $498.51 million and approximately $23.35 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gas token can currently be purchased for about $51.93 or 0.00442575 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Gate.io, Coinnest and Exrates.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00011710 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005388 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $153.14 or 0.01305090 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021339 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.83 or 0.00058233 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $73.32 or 0.00624816 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008415 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.65 or 0.00116341 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002631 BTC.
Gas Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “There are two built-in system assets: NEO and GAS. NEO represent the ownership of the blockchain, which is used for electoral accounting, to obtain GAS dividends, etc. GAS represents the right to use the blockchain, and are used to pay fees of various systems on the chain. “
Gas Token Trading
Gas can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, OKEx, Exrates, Poloniex, Coinnest, Binance, Kucoin and Huobi. It is not presently possible to purchase Gas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gas must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.