Gatcoin (CURRENCY:GAT) traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. During the last week, Gatcoin has traded down 28.2% against the US dollar. One Gatcoin token can now be purchased for $0.0506 or 0.00000437 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta and COSS. Gatcoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $192,744.00 worth of Gatcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00011332 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005426 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $149.17 or 0.01284200 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00021360 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.66 or 0.00057362 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $69.14 or 0.00595236 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008490 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.41 or 0.00115428 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002629 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The GAT system is a platform where global merchants can issue their own branded digital tokens that can be used as discounts, gift cards and other promotional offerings (Merchant Tokens) to a mass consumer audience with minimal set-up, allowing them to quickly adopt token usage as part of their overall marketing strategy. GATCOIN is an Ethereum-based token that acts as the native currency for the trade of Merchant Tokens on the GAT Exchange. “
Gatcoin Token Trading
Gatcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Gatcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gatcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gatcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gatcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gatcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.