Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded down 6.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. In the last week, Gifto has traded down 3.3% against the dollar. One Gifto token can now be purchased for $0.44 or 0.00003878 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Gifto has a total market capitalization of $69.43 million and approximately $7.13 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00012017 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005414 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $152.66 or 0.01345900 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00021858 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.52 or 0.00057474 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.03 or 0.00643882 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008710 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $13.24 or 0.00116741 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002654 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The GIFTO Protocol is a decentralized universal gifting protocol for 2.2 billion digital content consumption market. GIFTO Protocol allows for the creation and exchange of virtual gifts, built on smart contracts and blockchain technology, that in turn will create a decentralized consumer-driven virtual economic system. Users can Send and Receive GIFTO, the platform's ERC20 token, on any Social Media Platform “
Gifto Token Trading
Gifto can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not possible to buy Gifto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gifto must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gifto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gifto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.