GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 28th. GoByte has a total market cap of $18.78 million and approximately $474,392.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, GoByte has traded down 22.4% against the dollar. One GoByte coin can currently be bought for approximately $30.49 or 0.00263216 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, CoinsMarkets and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002578 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.26 or 0.00071272 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.91 or 0.00128714 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 39.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.45 or 0.00047051 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00010704 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GoByte is an ASIC resistant PoW cryptocurrency using the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. “
Buying and Selling GoByte
GoByte can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CoinsMarkets, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. It is not possible to purchase GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.