Hive (CURRENCY:HVN) traded up 4.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. Hive has a total market capitalization of $68.28 million and approximately $568,500.00 worth of Hive was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hive token can currently be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00001605 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta and Livecoin. In the last week, Hive has traded 17.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00012017 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005414 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $152.66 or 0.01345900 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00021858 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.52 or 0.00057474 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $73.03 or 0.00643882 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008710 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.24 or 0.00116741 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002654 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hive project aims to open up an entirely new market that provides liquidity to SMEs that are not able to get invoice factoring from traditional institutions. Through the use of the Ethereum blockchain, Hive serves as a decentralized data room for all invoices submitted assigns a unique fingerprint to every invoice issued by tokenizing invoices and publishing them on blockchain. This makes itpossible for businesses to automate their invoicing process and take advantage of factoring services. The HVN is an ERC20 token bult on Ethereum that grants its holder the right to claim right over invoices on the Hive platform and obtain credit scores for certain entities which have a sufficient financial track record on the Hive blockchain. “
Hive Token Trading
Hive can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Hive directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hive must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.