Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded up 24.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. In the last week, Humaniq has traded up 27.2% against the dollar. Humaniq has a market capitalization of $64.92 million and $38.15 million worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Humaniq token can now be bought for $0.40 or 0.00003511 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Liqui, YoBit and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00012021 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005420 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.54 or 0.01396330 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00021745 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.57 or 0.00057890 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.48 or 0.00647148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008705 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.25 or 0.00116693 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002649 BTC.
Humaniq Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Humaniq is a decentralized application created on the Ethereum blockchain to deliver banking tools to the roughly two bln global inhabitants without access to more traditional institutions using the biometric technology as a anti-sybil measure. The dapp is to be made available for smartphones, making it globally accessible. HMQ is an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all operations within the network and will also be distributed to users through bounty and referral programs. “
Humaniq Token Trading
Humaniq can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, YoBit, EtherDelta, Bittrex and Upbit. It is not presently possible to buy Humaniq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Humaniq must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Humaniq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.