HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded up 2.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on January 28th. During the last week, HunterCoin has traded down 5.3% against the US dollar. One HunterCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.27 or 0.00002325 BTC on major exchanges. HunterCoin has a total market cap of $5.72 million and approximately $12,130.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,743.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,238.52 or 0.10635600 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,720.23 or 0.14772200 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $188.92 or 0.01622320 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $333.80 or 0.02866430 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.34 or 0.00286273 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $190.85 or 0.01638860 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $19.13 or 0.00164264 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.28 or 0.00053932 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $471.06 or 0.04045200 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HunterCoin is a hybrid of scrypt and SHA-256 and Scrypt having two difficulties. 42 million HUC's are to be mined or farmed with a block time of 60 seconds. 80% of all coins are distributed in the game and the difficulty retargets each block. “
Buying and Selling HunterCoin
HunterCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is not currently possible to buy HunterCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HunterCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HunterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HunterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.