Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded 1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 28th. Hush has a total market capitalization of $31.02 million and approximately $286,982.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Hush has traded 15.1% higher against the dollar. One Hush coin can now be bought for about $10.15 or 0.00087709 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $187.23 or 0.01615020 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $466.38 or 0.04023040 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.94 or 0.00059901 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $165.04 or 0.01423660 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.32 or 0.00399592 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00025000 BTC.
Buying and Selling Hush
Hush can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Hush directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hush must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hush using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.