HyperStake (CURRENCY:HYP) traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on January 28th. One HyperStake coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0112 or 0.00000097 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BX Thailand, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. HyperStake has a total market capitalization of $12.57 million and $17,459.00 worth of HyperStake was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, HyperStake has traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $39.56 or 0.00341972 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00023997 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001630 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001736 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00019046 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00013757 BTC.
HyperStake Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperStake is meant to be an experimentation in cryptocurrency economics. HyperStake's primary goal is to create a cryptocurrency that provides a generous return for securing the block chain without massive inflation. Currently inflation is managed through the maximum stake reward of 1000 HYP per stake combined with a block target of 90 seconds, this means maximum coins per day of 960,000 HYP. “
HyperStake Coin Trading
HyperStake can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and BX Thailand. It is not presently possible to buy HyperStake directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HyperStake must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HyperStake using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HyperStake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperStake and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.