ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded up 18.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. ICON has a market capitalization of $3.56 billion and $137.76 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ICON has traded 6.3% higher against the US dollar. One ICON token can currently be bought for about $9.36 or 0.00080053 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Binance, COSS and Huobi.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00011299 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005389 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $150.64 or 0.01288580 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00021303 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000569 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.88 or 0.00058873 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $71.26 or 0.00609536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008439 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.13 or 0.00146565 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.46 or 0.00115165 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The ICON Project is a decentralized transactions network. The ICON Project aims to connect independent blockchains with different governance, so that they can transact with one another without intermediaries. ICX is a loopchain-based smart contract digital protocol that facilitates, verifies, and enacts a negotiated agreement between consenting parties within ICON. “
ICON Token Trading
ICON can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io, Huobi, OKEx, COSS and Binance. It is not possible to buy ICON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICON must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ICON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.