Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded 4.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 28th. In the last week, Incent has traded 4.1% lower against the US dollar. One Incent token can now be bought for $0.51 or 0.00004462 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, Livecoin, OpenLedger DEX and Tidex. Incent has a market cap of $23.53 million and approximately $158,550.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00011999 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005398 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $161.25 or 0.01410410 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00021921 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0656 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.58 or 0.00057553 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.05 or 0.00638975 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008625 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.30 or 0.00116313 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002648 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Incent is a crypto asset issued on the Waves blockchain. It to provides mechants with a universal currency of reward for loyalty points. Incent is based on the premise that restricting customers' options as a way to ensure repeat business is a faulty method. Instead, Incent provides a reward that is universal and ensures that customers return to get more of these rewards. “
Buying and Selling Incent
Incent can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Bittrex, Livecoin, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex and OpenLedger DEX. It is not possible to purchase Incent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Incent must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Incent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.