Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded up 0% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 28th. Incent has a total market capitalization of $23.85 million and approximately $118,674.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Incent token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.52 or 0.00004481 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Livecoin, OpenLedger DEX and Tidex. In the last week, Incent has traded 8.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00011132 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005396 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $147.15 or 0.01269340 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021555 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00059084 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $69.49 or 0.00599443 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008506 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.47 or 0.00116169 BTC.
- KuCoin Shares (KCS) traded up 32.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.72 or 0.00101077 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Incent is a crypto asset issued on the Waves blockchain. It to provides mechants with a universal currency of reward for loyalty points. Incent is based on the premise that restricting customers' options as a way to ensure repeat business is a faulty method. Instead, Incent provides a reward that is universal and ensures that customers return to get more of these rewards. “
Incent Token Trading
Incent can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex, Liqui, Bittrex and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Incent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Incent must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Incent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.