Innova (CURRENCY:INN) traded down 6.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 28th. Innova has a market capitalization of $13.33 million and approximately $173,184.00 worth of Innova was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Innova coin can currently be purchased for about $8.23 or 0.00071026 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CoinsMarkets. In the last seven days, Innova has traded down 23.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002589 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.66 or 0.00256004 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.50 or 0.00125133 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 40.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.21 or 0.00045015 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00010469 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Innova is a decentralized cryptocurrency, meaning it is secure digital cash operated by a network of users. Transactions are confirmed by distributed consensus, and then immutably recorded on the blockchain. “
Innova Coin Trading
Innova can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CoinsMarkets. It is not possible to buy Innova directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Innova must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Innova using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Innova Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Innova and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.