IntenseCoin (CURRENCY:ITNS) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 28th. IntenseCoin has a market cap of $10.65 million and approximately $16,949.00 worth of IntenseCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One IntenseCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0308 or 0.00000265 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, IntenseCoin has traded 24.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $332.52 or 0.02870490 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000314 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00041609 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00024024 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00041356 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00011331 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002950 BTC.
IntenseCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “IntenseCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Cryptonight algorithm. “
IntenseCoin Coin Trading
IntenseCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy IntenseCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IntenseCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy IntenseCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IntenseCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IntenseCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.