Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded 8.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 28th. One Kin token can now be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, COSS, Bancor Network and EtherDelta. Kin has a total market capitalization of $315.62 million and approximately $524,147.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Kin has traded 14.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00011631 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005377 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $151.76 or 0.01296330 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00021434 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.82 or 0.00058273 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $74.13 or 0.00633269 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008444 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.59 or 0.00116119 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002622 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kin is a decentralized ecosystem composed of a group of digital services launched by Kik. The Kin token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency that is to be used for daily online activites such as instant messaging, social media, tipping and payments within the Kin Ecosystem . The Kin token will will also serve as the basis of interchangeability with other digital services. “
Buying and Selling Kin
Kin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, IDEX, EtherDelta, COSS, Bancor Network and CoinFalcon. It is not possible to buy Kin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.