Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded 0.6% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. One Kyber Network token can now be purchased for approximately $3.88 or 0.00033067 BTC on major exchanges including Coinrail, Coinnest, Binance and BigONE. Kyber Network has a total market cap of $520.45 million and $18.03 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Kyber Network has traded up 6.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00011710 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005388 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $153.14 or 0.01305090 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021339 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.83 or 0.00058233 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $73.32 or 0.00624816 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008415 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.65 or 0.00116341 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002631 BTC.
About Kyber Network
According to CryptoCompare, “KyberNetwork is an on-chain protocol which allows instant exchange and conversion of digital assets (e.g. crypto tokens) and cryptocurrencies (e.g. Ether, Bitcoin, ZCash) with high liquidity. KyberNetwork wants to implement several ideal operating properties of an exchange including trustless, decentralized execution, instant trade and high liquidity. Besides serving as an exchange, KyberNetwork also provides payment APIs that will allow Ethereum accounts to easily receive payments from any crypto tokens. “
Kyber Network Token Trading
Kyber Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Kucoin, TDAX, Coinrail, Coinnest, Binance, Liqui, Gate.io, OKEx, BigONE, COSS, Cryptopia, Mercatox, Tidex and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Kyber Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kyber Network must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kyber Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.