LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded up 3.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 28th. One LEOcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.32 or 0.00002759 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LEOxChange, Livecoin, C-CEX and Bit-Z. LEOcoin has a total market cap of $30.72 million and approximately $10,347.00 worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, LEOcoin has traded 6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11,569.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,224.72 or 0.10712100 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,708.68 or 0.14945000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $186.55 or 0.01631700 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $325.64 or 0.02848190 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $32.57 or 0.00284888 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $188.22 or 0.01646280 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.10 or 0.00167074 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00053942 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $464.13 or 0.04059500 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “LEOcoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency developed from Litecoin. It uses the Scrypt-Jane algorithm and has a 5% premine. LEOcoin aims at being an easy-to-use, pseudonymous cryptocurrency. “
LEOcoin Coin Trading
LEOcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LEOxChange, C-CEX, Livecoin and Bit-Z. It is not currently possible to purchase LEOcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LEOcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LEOcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.