LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded 7% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 28th. Over the last week, LEOcoin has traded down 6.4% against the US dollar. LEOcoin has a total market cap of $30.22 million and approximately $9,993.00 worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LEOcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.31 or 0.00002689 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LEOxChange, Livecoin, Bit-Z and C-CEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11,679.00 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,224.58 or 0.10563200 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1,705.11 or 0.14708300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $188.33 or 0.01624540 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $329.86 or 0.02845340 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.15 or 0.00277347 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $187.23 or 0.01615020 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $19.78 or 0.00170637 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00052908 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $466.38 or 0.04023040 BTC.
LEOcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “LEOcoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency developed from Litecoin. It uses the Scrypt-Jane algorithm and has a 5% premine. LEOcoin aims at being an easy-to-use, pseudonymous cryptocurrency. “
LEOcoin Coin Trading
LEOcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, LEOxChange, C-CEX and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy LEOcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LEOcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LEOcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.