Linda (CURRENCY:LINDA) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 28th. One Linda coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0037 or 0.00000032 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Linda has traded down 24.3% against the US dollar. Linda has a market capitalization of $22.39 million and $514,755.00 worth of Linda was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $71.40 or 0.00617857 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 29.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00014792 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00007659 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003854 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $25.54 or 0.00221000 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000918 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.10 or 0.00052720 BTC.
- FirstCoin (FRST) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.24 or 0.00062511 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00012730 BTC.
Linda Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Linda is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a masternode network that process almost-instant and private transactions. “
Buying and Selling Linda
Linda can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, YoBit, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, CoinsMarkets and C-CEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Linda directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linda must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Linda using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Linda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.