Linda (CURRENCY:LINDA) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 28th. One Linda coin can now be purchased for about $0.0034 or 0.00000030 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CoinsMarkets. Over the last week, Linda has traded down 25.6% against the dollar. Linda has a total market cap of $20.68 million and approximately $457,028.00 worth of Linda was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $78.93 or 0.00688713 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00014442 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00007770 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003851 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $24.64 or 0.00214955 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000900 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.89 or 0.00051402 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded 18.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00015271 BTC.
- FirstCoin (FRST) traded down 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.54 or 0.00048532 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Linda is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a masternode network that process almost-instant and private transactions. “
Linda Coin Trading
Linda can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, C-CEX, CoinsMarkets and Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Linda directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linda must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Linda using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Linda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.