Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. In the last week, Lisk has traded up 6% against the US dollar. One Lisk coin can currently be bought for $23.47 or 0.00200767 BTC on major exchanges including Abucoins, CoolCoin, Exrates and Livecoin. Lisk has a total market cap of $2.76 billion and approximately $39.57 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $43.45 or 0.00371687 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.31 or 0.00079632 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002846 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $21.24 or 0.00181700 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $38.31 or 0.00327706 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00023717 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001219 BTC.
- E-coin (ECN) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $10.26 or 0.00087771 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001573 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00004773 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lisk is a crypto-currency and decentralized application platform. As a crypto-currency, much like Bitcoin and other alternatives, it provides a decentralized payment system and digital money network. The network itself, operates using a highly efficient Delegated-Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus model, that is secured by 101 democratically elected delegates. The Lisk decentralized application platform, it's most powerful component, allows the deployment, distribution and monetisation of decentralized applications and custom blockchains (sidechains) onto the Lisk blockchain. The inflation rate is 5 LISK per block, which gets lowered by 1 every year until it reaches a stable block reward of 1 LISK per block. Lisk partnered with Microsoft to integrate Lisk into its Azure Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) program — meaning developers worldwide can develop, test, and deploy Lisk blockchain applications using Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform and infrastructure. “
Buying and Selling Lisk
Lisk can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, LiteBit.eu, ChaoEX, Livecoin, Binance, Exrates, BitGrail, BitBay, COSS, Poloniex, Coinroom, YoBit, HitBTC, Bittrex, CoinEgg, Upbit, Abucoins, CoolCoin and Gate.io. It is not possible to buy Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.