LockChain (CURRENCY:LOC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 28th. One LockChain token can now be purchased for $2.00 or 0.00017190 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Mercatox and EtherDelta. LockChain has a market cap of $18.61 million and $34,007.00 worth of LockChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, LockChain has traded 15.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.85 or 0.00085027 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002388 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00017733 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003355 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Loco is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency using the Quark algorithm. It features fast transactions through InstantX and anonymous payments through Darksend. “
Buying and Selling LockChain
LockChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Mercatox and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase LockChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LockChain must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LockChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LockChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LockChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.