Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. One Loopring token can now be purchased for $1.09 or 0.00009294 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Gate.io, Binance and OKEx. Loopring has a market cap of $612.00 million and approximately $6.87 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Loopring has traded 2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00011710 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005388 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $153.14 or 0.01305090 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021339 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.83 or 0.00058233 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $73.32 or 0.00624816 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008415 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.65 or 0.00116341 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002631 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Loopring is an open, multilateral token exchange protocol for decentralized exchange on the Ethereum blockchain. Loopring is intended to serve as a common building block with open standards, driving interoperability among decentralized applications (DAPPs) that incorporate exchange functionality. Trades are executed by a system of Ethereum smart contracts that are publicly accessible, free to use, and that any dApp can hook into. Loopring’s token is based on the ERC20 Ethereum Token Standard and can be liquidated through a Loopring smart contract. “
Loopring Token Trading
Loopring can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, YoBit, OKEx, CoinExchange, Binance, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Loopring directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loopring must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Loopring using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.