Matchpool (CURRENCY:GUP) traded down 2.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. Over the last week, Matchpool has traded down 12.1% against the US dollar. One Matchpool token can currently be bought for $0.57 or 0.00005011 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex, HitBTC and Liqui. Matchpool has a market capitalization of $42.77 million and $2.63 million worth of Matchpool was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00011986 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005407 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $158.45 or 0.01392370 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00021746 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0645 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.60 or 0.00057862 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.92 or 0.00649525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008730 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.30 or 0.00116901 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002645 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Matchpool is a decentralized matchmaking protocol which uses group dynamics to help participants match with each other. Matchpool users are divided into two catagories – Joiners & Hosts. Joiners who wish to enter a pool of their choice, will have to pay the pool's requisite entry fee, while host will be the one who opens a custom Pool and gets dividends from its revenues. All payments in Matchpool will be held in an Ether based smart contract and will be processed using Matchpool's network own token Guppies (GUP). Both the Host of the pool and its matchmakers are entitled to shares of the Pools subscription and monthly fees, paid with GUP. “
Buying and Selling Matchpool
Matchpool can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC, Liqui, Livecoin, Gatecoin and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Matchpool directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Matchpool must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Matchpool using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Matchpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Matchpool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.