Metaverse ETP (CURRENCY:ETP) traded 4.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. In the last week, Metaverse ETP has traded 26.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Metaverse ETP has a total market cap of $119.10 million and approximately $5.62 million worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Metaverse ETP coin can now be bought for about $3.20 or 0.00027512 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EXX, OpenLedger DEX, RightBTC and Bitfinex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00011731 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005373 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $156.78 or 0.01346940 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00021729 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00000567 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.71 or 0.00057648 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 22% higher against the dollar and now trades at $75.39 or 0.00647665 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008549 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.53 or 0.00116228 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002615 BTC.
Metaverse ETP Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Metaverse is a decentralized platform based on blockchain technology. Metaverse is building a web of Smart Properties and establishing an open ecosystem in which digital value can be circulated freely. ETP is the token used on Metaverse and can be used to measure the value of smart properties in Metaverse or as collateral in financial transactions. ETP is also used to pay transaction and other fees applied on Metaverse. “
Buying and Selling Metaverse ETP
Metaverse ETP can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: RightBTC, HitBTC, Bitfinex, OpenLedger DEX and EXX. It is not possible to purchase Metaverse ETP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metaverse ETP must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Metaverse ETP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metaverse ETP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.