MobileGo (CURRENCY:MGO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. MobileGo has a total market cap of $76.13 million and approximately $85,789.00 worth of MobileGo was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, MobileGo has traded down 13.7% against the dollar. One MobileGo token can currently be bought for approximately $0.78 or 0.00006672 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex, HitBTC, Livecoin and Coinrail.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00011731 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005373 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $156.78 or 0.01346940 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00021729 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00000567 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.71 or 0.00057648 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 22% higher against the dollar and now trades at $75.39 or 0.00647665 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008549 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.53 or 0.00116228 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002615 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MobileGo is a dual-blockchain token that will “gamify” the GameCredits Mobile Store which currently has over 300 games from 150 different developers. The MobileGo token will be the first dual-blockchain asset ever issued, as users will be able to transfer it seamlessly between the Ethereum and Waves blockchain. This is achieved by using locked wallets and smart contracts. MGO will be used to implement decentralized features on the GameCredits Moblie platform through Ethereum and Waves. “
Buying and Selling MobileGo
MobileGo can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Livecoin, Gatecoin, EtherDelta, Coinrail, HitBTC, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Cryptopia and Liqui. It is not possible to buy MobileGo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MobileGo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MobileGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MobileGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MobileGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.