Modum (CURRENCY:MOD) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. Modum has a market cap of $121.92 million and approximately $2.45 million worth of Modum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Modum has traded up 5.8% against the dollar. One Modum token can currently be bought for $6.67 or 0.00057087 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta, Binance and Mercatox.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00011854 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005372 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $157.17 or 0.01344310 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00021707 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0666 or 0.00000570 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.75 or 0.00057699 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $75.60 or 0.00646577 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008469 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.61 or 0.00116426 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002632 BTC.
Modum Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Modum is a platform that will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a supply chain for the pharmacy industry assuring a high level of data integrity, security, independent verification and, flexible data ownership, just to name a few characteristics. In order to achieve this, Modum solutions enables companies to prove compliance with GDP regulations using blockchain and Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology. The Modum token will give to users voting rights. The token holders could vote to decide either if the pre-defined milestones of the project were achieved or not. Furthermore, users will benefit as Modum shareholders. “
Modum Token Trading
Modum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Kucoin, EtherDelta and Mercatox. It is not presently possible to buy Modum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Modum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Modum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Modum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Modum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.