MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. MonetaryUnit has a market cap of $34.01 million and approximately $3.22 million worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, MonetaryUnit has traded 3.1% higher against the dollar. One MonetaryUnit coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.28 or 0.00002405 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Bittylicious.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.75 or 0.00085111 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00014537 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003665 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded down 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00013562 BTC.
MonetaryUnit Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MonetaryUnit is a cryptocurrency based on the Quark encryption algorithm. MUE can be sent anywhere for a low fee and offers a in-wallet blockchain messaging system “
Buying and Selling MonetaryUnit
MonetaryUnit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, CryptoBridge, Bittylicious and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy MonetaryUnit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonetaryUnit must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MonetaryUnit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.