MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 28th. MonetaryUnit has a market cap of $34.25 million and approximately $9.06 million worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MonetaryUnit coin can now be bought for about $0.28 or 0.00002392 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Upbit. In the last week, MonetaryUnit has traded down 0.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.84 or 0.00084808 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018001 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00016035 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003185 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MonetaryUnit is a cryptocurrency based on the Quark encryption algorithm. MUE can be sent anywhere for a low fee and offers a in-wallet blockchain messaging system “
Buying and Selling MonetaryUnit
MonetaryUnit can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, Bittylicious, CryptoBridge and Upbit. It is not presently possible to purchase MonetaryUnit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonetaryUnit must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MonetaryUnit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.