Mooncoin (CURRENCY:MOON) traded 12.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. Over the last week, Mooncoin has traded down 23.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Mooncoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade and CoinExchange. Mooncoin has a market capitalization of $50.96 million and $390,115.00 worth of Mooncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $186.47 or 0.01634650 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0892 or 0.00000782 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003631 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00005811 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00034943 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00055225 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 20.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002837 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00005604 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.51 or 0.00039578 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “There is one coin for each millimeter of covering distance from the Earth to the Moon. Moon Coin has an increasing block reward reduction range, where in the first 100,000 blocks the reward can be between 0 and 1,000,000 coins, this then drops to 0-600,000 coins for the second 100,000 blocks and so on. After block 384,400 all block rewards are fixed at 29531. “
Mooncoin Coin Trading
Mooncoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Bleutrade. It is not presently possible to purchase Mooncoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mooncoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mooncoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mooncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mooncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.