Mothership (CURRENCY:MSP) traded up 7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. Mothership has a total market capitalization of $48.84 million and approximately $188,855.00 worth of Mothership was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Mothership has traded 7.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Mothership token can now be purchased for about $0.35 or 0.00003073 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00012021 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005420 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.54 or 0.01396330 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00021745 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.57 or 0.00057890 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $73.48 or 0.00647148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008705 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.25 or 0.00116693 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002649 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mothership is aims to be a blockchain financial services focused around the Estonian e-Residence government programme. The core of these services are: Token amrket for the EUWallet connected to your e-Resident digital IDSecure crypto exchange Hosting platform for blockchain applications”
Mothership Token Trading
Mothership can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Mothership directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mothership must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mothership using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mothership Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mothership and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.