Myriad (CURRENCY:XMY) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. One Myriad coin can now be bought for about $0.0195 or 0.00000170 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Myriad has traded 17.6% lower against the dollar. Myriad has a market capitalization of $30.16 million and approximately $292,789.00 worth of Myriad was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,566.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,212.80 or 0.10605400 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,698.71 or 0.14854400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $186.36 or 0.01629620 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $327.68 or 0.02865390 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.31 or 0.00282500 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $188.65 or 0.01649640 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.19 or 0.00167834 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00053862 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $463.72 or 0.04054980 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Myriad uses five proof of work algorithms for one coin which can be chosen by the user – Scrypt, SHA-256D. QuBit, Skein and Groestl. The coin has a block time of 2.5mins and block halving every 967680 blocks. “
Myriad Coin Trading
Myriad can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not possible to purchase Myriad directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Myriad must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Myriad using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Myriad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Myriad and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.