NeosCoin (CURRENCY:NEOS) traded up 12.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 28th. One NeosCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $8.91 or 0.00076833 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex and Bleutrade. NeosCoin has a market capitalization of $32.73 million and approximately $180,866.00 worth of NeosCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, NeosCoin has traded up 1.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11,744.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,715.89 or 0.14788200 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.12 or 0.00052748 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00051278 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $156.27 or 0.01346780 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.51 or 0.00478420 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.21 or 0.00044917 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00032199 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NeosCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a network of masternodes that provide instant a private transactions. Neos v3.0 will provide a decentralized and immutable hosting service and social network, where participants are rewarded for their activity. Creating, sharing and liking (and more) content is automatically rewarded with a portion of the block reward (based on a point system). Neos v3.0 will offer access to the cryptocurrency without the need for exchanges or faucets. Within the network, there are also premium services that create a use case for the coin. Most of the coins spent on the premium services are bunt while a smaller part is sent to a development fund, making NeosCoin a deflationary currency. “
Buying and Selling NeosCoin
NeosCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not currently possible to purchase NeosCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NeosCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NeosCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NeosCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NeosCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.