Neutron (CURRENCY:NTRN) traded up 7.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 28th. Over the last week, Neutron has traded 28.6% lower against the dollar. Neutron has a total market cap of $21.35 million and $48,858.00 worth of Neutron was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Neutron coin can now be bought for approximately $0.64 or 0.00005542 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.73 or 0.00050126 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $157.75 or 0.01380660 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00014400 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.35 or 0.00046831 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00006787 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00010329 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00013129 BTC.
Neutron Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Neutron is an SHA-256d crypto currency with a 79 second block time target and a 5 hour proof of stake maturity with a varying interest reward. “
Neutron Coin Trading
Neutron can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Neutron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neutron must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Neutron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neutron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.