NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded 4.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 28th. NewYorkCoin has a total market capitalization of $27.16 million and $86,121.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, NewYorkCoin has traded down 26.5% against the US dollar. One NewYorkCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $185.73 or 0.01634070 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0886 or 0.00000780 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003628 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00005779 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.98 or 0.00035020 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.10 or 0.00053633 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 24.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002946 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00005657 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.47 or 0.00039358 BTC.
NewYorkCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NewYorkCoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the popular Scrypt algorithm. The NYC is themed after the North American city, New York. “
Buying and Selling NewYorkCoin
NewYorkCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not possible to buy NewYorkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NewYorkCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NewYorkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.