Nimiq (CURRENCY:NET) traded 11.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 28th. One Nimiq token can currently be purchased for approximately $5.68 or 0.00048280 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, HitBTC and EtherDelta. During the last week, Nimiq has traded up 21.9% against the U.S. dollar. Nimiq has a total market capitalization of $59.60 million and approximately $341,691.00 worth of Nimiq was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $189.42 or 0.01611120 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0935 or 0.00000795 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003603 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005715 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00035682 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.97 or 0.00059317 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00005620 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002357 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 22.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00039529 BTC.
Nimiq Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Netcoin (NET) is a proposed Scrypt type cryptocurrency with a hybrid proof-of-work and proof-of-stake system that affords eventual control of the monetary supply to users. Mining features a Super block every hour equal to 8 times the regular blocks. Netcoin v1.2.0 features the Kimoto Gravity Well difficulty adjustment algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Nimiq
Nimiq can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Liqui and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Nimiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nimiq must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nimiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nimiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nimiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.