Nuls (CURRENCY:NULS) traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. One Nuls token can currently be bought for about $4.83 or 0.00041339 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, EtherDelta, Kucoin and OKEx. Nuls has a market capitalization of $113.89 million and $4.28 million worth of Nuls was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Nuls has traded up 7.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00011854 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005372 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $157.17 or 0.01344310 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00021707 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0666 or 0.00000570 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.75 or 0.00057699 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 21.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $75.60 or 0.00646577 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008469 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.61 or 0.00116426 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002632 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nuls is an open-source platform that will provide to the network members development tools for their projects. The Nuls' team main goal is to create a community-driven development based on the consensus mechanism proof-of-credit and modular architecture. Nuls token in an ERC-20 token that will be used to support Nuls-based applications, pay for application cost, exchange for assets, support Nuls development, and pay transaction fees just to name a few. “
Buying and Selling Nuls
Nuls can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Binance, Coinbene, EtherDelta, OKEx and Kucoin. It is not possible to purchase Nuls directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nuls must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nuls using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nuls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.