Obsidian (CURRENCY:ODN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 28th. Obsidian has a market capitalization of $21.05 million and approximately $240,469.00 worth of Obsidian was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Obsidian has traded down 8.3% against the dollar. One Obsidian coin can currently be bought for about $0.84 or 0.00007346 BTC on exchanges including C-CEX, Cryptopia and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00005658 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.55 or 0.00389946 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.84 or 0.00147351 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00004265 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00008513 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.85 or 0.00270018 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00041568 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001310 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00019672 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.10 or 0.00044605 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Obsidian is a PoS cryptocurrency for popular use. It uses the more energy efficient SHA-512 hash algorithm to optimize for use on mobile devices and improved quantum computing resilience. ODN uses the proof-of-stake consensus strategy and pays a block reward of 20 ODN, which is equivalent to an interest rate of about 10%. In addition, Obsidian is the currency that powers to future Obsidian Secure Anonymous Messenger economy. The Obsidian Secure Anonymous Messenger allows for sending end-to-end encrypted messages, media, and files and is optimized for anonymity of communication and metadata protection/avoidance and does not require any user accounts, phone number or personal email address which could identify its users. The message transport will be accomplished by a decentralized network of special messaging masternodes that can be run by anyone by simply installing the respective software. Running messaging masternodes will be rewarded in Obsidian currency, so that messenger users and messenger masternode hosters form an economy which is independent from any company or country and maintained only by the open source community. Obsidian has an active Slack community in English with channels in русский and 中文, which welcomes traders, entrepreneurs, developers and everyone interested in science and innovation to share knowledge and learn. According to the White Paper, the current circulating supply is 24.4M. “
Obsidian Coin Trading
Obsidian can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Obsidian directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Obsidian must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Obsidian using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Obsidian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Obsidian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.