Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. Omni has a market capitalization of $32.54 million and approximately $199,158.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Omni coin can now be purchased for $58.05 or 0.00508354 BTC on major exchanges including Poloniex, C-CEX and Bittrex. Over the last week, Omni has traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $186.41 or 0.01630530 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0888 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003660 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005845 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00035163 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00053765 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 30.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003111 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00005675 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00038802 BTC.
Omni Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Omni is an asset and currency creation platform re branded from MasterCoin. Based on bitcoin, OMNI provides all the same features as bitcoin and advanced Omni Layer features, such as blockchain-based crowdfunding and asset creation, management and exchange. “
Omni Coin Trading
Omni can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, C-CEX and Poloniex. It is not possible to buy Omni directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Omni must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Omni using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.