Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded 13.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 28th. Over the last week, Paragon has traded 12.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Paragon has a total market capitalization of $30.92 million and $206,196.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Paragon token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.48 or 0.00004107 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Tidex, EtherDelta and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00011132 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005396 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $147.15 or 0.01269340 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021555 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00059084 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 29.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $69.49 or 0.00599443 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008506 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.47 or 0.00116169 BTC.
- KuCoin Shares (KCS) traded 32.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.72 or 0.00101077 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Paragon seeks to pull the cannabis community from marginalized to the mainstream by building blockchain into every step of the cannabis industry and by working toward full legalization.Paragon's strength lies in the unique blockchain/cannabis connection that uses smart contracts. More uses of cannabis are coming to light, and Paragon wants to accelerate that process. Paragon wants to move forward in an ethical, morally responsible, and legal way.”
Paragon Token Trading
Paragon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Tidex, Livecoin and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Paragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Paragon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Paragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.